Billboards, social media, flyers, websites, Snapchat and now Pokémon GO – businesses have dozens of options for promoting their products and services to the masses. Amazingly, one of the most underrated channels is plain ole’ email.
Email marketing is a flexible, easy advertising medium that has the potential to transform your business at a fraction of the cost of other marketing platforms. OK – we are biased, but we’re betting we can make a believer out of you too. And since you’re probably too busy to read multiple stats and articles, we pulled out the 5 most compelling arguments for including email marketing as one of your primary marketing initiatives.
Email marketing is far from being “dead”
- Transactional emails have 8x more opens and clicks than any other type of email, and can generate 6x more revenue. – Experian
- Email campaigns are 6x MORE LIKELY to get a click-through than you’d get from a tweet.- Campaign Monitor
- When it comes to marketing messages that result in a purchase, email has the HIGHEST CONVERSION rate (66%), when compared to social, direct mail and more. – DMA
- A message is 5x more likely to be seen in email than via Facebook. – Radicati
- The average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media. – McKinsey
So make sure your email marketing messages are responsive, so that they are super easy to read on cell phones, tablets and PC’s – because over 75% of Gmail’s 900 million users access their accounts on the mobile devices.
Craft your messages and subject lines carefully, so they are relevant to specific markets – because content and offers are typically NOT one size fits all.
If you’re not sure how to approach email marketing – or need some creative content and offer ideas – give us a shout. We’re happy to look at what you’re doing for free, and give you specific tips to help you transform your results!
Get access to our FREE Video Training HERE!